Each player starts with a ball, and dribbles around the first marker and then the second marker in a figure 8 type direction (as shown in the diagram)
Upon returning to the starting point, the next player starts the same pattern with their own ball.
To see an example of this, click the below demo video.
- Players to use their right foot only
- Players to use their left foot only
- Players to use the inside of their foot only
- Players to use the outside of their foot only
- Each group to use one ball only, where the ball is exchanged at each end upon
completing the figure 8